I don't know about you but when I get time off of work, I end up thinking about lots of random things.
In no particular order:
- Very proud of the people my kids are becoming.
- 20 year wedding anniversary is in a few months. Gotta start thinking about what to do about that.
- Very excited about some January announcements Stardock will be making
- I wish I had more time for skinning
- I am addicted to Battlefield 4.
- I suck at Battlefield 4
- I am grateful for the friends I have.
- I wish I had created an alias to debate and participate on our forums rather than making people uncomfortable by posting as myself.
- We're taking care of Paul Boyer's (GalCiv III lead designer) dog for the break. She's incredibly sweet.
- Soren's new game may be the funnest game I've ever played and yet I have no way to describe it as there's nothing similar.
- I can't believe how good the development tools have gotten over the past few years.
- I need to tell Spyed (deviantART) that my sons are using his site independently of me.
- The Russian Tortoises ate all the foliage in their terrarium while I was in Maryland last week.
- I need to wrap the bee hives still for the Winter. They don't really need it but it helps keep them warm.
- It was probably a bad idea to give myself a haircut yesterday.